Becoming a Disciple Maker eBook—Now Available!
In this new book, Discipleship.org’s co-founder, Bobby Harrington, joins with Greg Wiens of Healthy Growing Churches to introduce and explore the pathway to becoming a disciple maker using a five-level framework. Focusing on helping individuals identify where they are on the disciple making scale (Levels 1 – 5) and what’s needed to become a Level 5 disciple maker, Bobby and Greg seek to make you a champion of disciple making.
This short eBook is positioned as a “field guide” to help everyday Christians and leaders compare and contrast the differences between subtraction, addition, and multiplication cultures in disciple making.
Introduction: Continuing the Conversation
Chapter 1: Why Should I Want to Become a Level 5 Disciple Maker
Chapter 2: Can Any Christian Become a Disciple Maker?
Chapter 3: Why Develop an Assessment Instrument?
Chapter 4: Why Should I Assess My Disciple-Making Ability?
Chapter 5: The Spiritual Family Metaphor
Chapter 6: How Do We Apply the Results to Our Lives?
Other Free Discipleship.org Resources:
Free eBooks available for download here.
- Becoming a Disciple Maker: The Pursuit of Level 5 Disciple Making, Bobby Harrington and Greg Wiens
- Stay the Course: Seven Essential Practices for Disciple Making Churches, Brandon Guindon
- Revisiting the Master Plan of Evangelism, Robert Coleman and Bobby Harrington with Josh Patrick
- Evangelism or Discipleship: Can Effectively Work Together, Bill Hull and Bobby Harrington
- Discipleship That Fits, Bobby Harrington and Alex Absolom
- Discipleship is the Core Mission of the Church, Bobby Harrington
Connect with Us